posted on April 12, 2017 12:23
A new series of Roadshows has been planned for following dates and venues:
|Date ||County || Hotel ||Time |
| 27th April 2017 || Cork || Claytown Hotel, Silver Springs, Tivoli, Cork || 6pm-9pm |
| 4th May 2017 || Galway || Claytown Hotel, Ballybrit, Galway || 6pm-9pm |
| 11th May 2017 || Dublin || Red Cow Moran Hotel, Dublin || 6pm-9pm |
The Spring 2017 ‘Roadshows’ will be covering a number of topics including:
- - 2017 Building Regulations regarding latest dwelling house fire alarm requirements.
- - Update on forthcoming T&E cable change.
- - Legal requirement when working on gas boilers.
- - Overview of controlled works certification.
- - Revision in verifying a protective conductor is electrically sound and correctly connected.
- - Understanding Earth Loop Impedance.
- - Update of CER requirements.
- - Proposed ‘Safe Electric’ sanctions for rule breaches found on inspections.
- - NSAI News.
- - Q&A time.
The doors will open at 6:00pm with tea and coffee being served. Prior to the talks starting we will have exhibitions from industry product manufacture’s (these will vary at different roadshow locations). Talks will start at 7:00pm.
Please try to attend, as these roadshows are aimed at keeping you up to date with industry changes and give you the opportunity to voice your valuable input.
There is no need to book and there is no charge. JUST TURN UP!
To any Company who would like to have a Trade Show Stand at our Roadshows (fee applicable) or sponsor a Newsletter, please contact Safe Electric at Tel 01-4929966 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note tea/coffee is served from 6 pm and the presentation starts at 7 pm. Trade show stands and demos can be visited from 6 pm.