posted on August 15, 2016 12:28
A new round of roadshows will take place in the Autumn of 2016, at following venues and dates:
|Talbot Hotel ||On the Quay, Co Wexford ||Thursday 29th September 2016 |
|Claregalway Hotel ||Claregalway Village, Co Galway ||Wednesday 5th October 2016 |
|Clarion Hotel ||Clarion Road, Sligo, Co Sligo ||Wednesday 12th October 2016 |
|The Anner Hotel ||Dublin Road, Thurles, Co Tipperary ||Wednesday 19 October 2016 |
|Four Seasons Hotel ||Coolshannagh, Monaghan, Co Monaghan ||Wednesday 2nd November 2016 |
|City North Hotel ||Gormanstown, Co Meath ||Wednesday 9th November 2016 |
|Mullingar Park Hotel ||Dublin Road, Mullingar, Co Westmeath ||Wednesday 16th November 2016 |
The roadshows will cover the following subjects:
- Understanding Insulation Resistance Testing;
- Procedure for obtaining temporary power to a new domestic installation;
- Certification Procedures;
- Completing and returning Test Record Sheets;
- Notice of Potential Hazard Procedure;
- Audit & Audit & Inspection Procedure;
- Latest CER requirements for working on existing Distribution Boards;
- Change of Contractor and Certification Procedures;
- Rule clarification of common questions asked on ET101 National Wiring Rules (Current Edition);
- Question and answer session.
Tea/Coffee and biscuits will be served from 6.30 pm. The presentation will start at 7 pm and should finish latest 9.30 am.
We are looking for your attendance.
Please note there is no need to book and there is no cost involved.